Zoom is a communications platform that allows users to connect with video, audio, phone, and chat. Using Zoom requires an internet connection and a supported device. Most new users will want to start by creating an account and downloading the Zoom Client for Meetings. Others can review the variety of solutions offered by the Zoom platform and determine which one best fits their needs.
1. Open your meeting invitation in your email or on your calendar.
2. Find the Zoom meeting link and click it. On most invitations the meeting link will appear under the Join Zoom Meeting heading.
3. Click Allow if you are prompted to open Zoom.
1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal and click Meetings.
2. Hover your cursor over the entry for your scheduled meeting and click Start. Note: If you do not have any scheduled meetings, click Schedule a Meeting. Complete the required information on the next page and click Save. Now hover your cursor over the meeting entry and click Start.
3. The Zoom application will launch automatically to start the meeting.