Anaconda is a distribution of the Python and R programming languages for scientific computing, that aims to simplify package management and deployment. The distribution includes data-science packages suitable for Windows, Linux, and macOS.
Anaconda software helps you create an environment for many different versions of Python and package versions. Anaconda is also used to install, remove, and upgrade packages in your project environments. Furthermore, you may use Anaconda to deploy any required project with a few mouse clicks.
While Python is a versatile programming language that can be used for a wide range of applications, Anaconda provides a more specialized environment for machine learning and data science, with pre-installed packages and a package manager that make it easier to manage dependencies and resolve conflicts between packages.
Everything you need to get started in data science on your workstation.
1. Free distribution install
2. Thousands of the most fundamental DS, AI, and ML packages
3. Manage packages and environments from desktop application
4. Deploy across hardware and software platforms
5. Open Source Access the open-source software you need for projects in any field, from data visualization to robotics.
6. User-friendly With Anaconda intuitive platform, you can easily search and install packages and create, load, and switch between environments.
7. Trusted Anaconda securely hosted packages and artifacts are methodically tested and regularly updated.
Anaconda repository features over 8,000 open-source data science and machine learning packages, Anaconda-built and compiled for all major operating systems and architectures.